The Lemur and Friends Graveyard Market
The Lemur and Friends Graveyard Markets are a monthly artist market hosted right on our back patio. We host all kinds of artists from across Colorado, from Bakers to Jewelers. Pick up that perfect unique gift or something special for yourself!
Check out dates for upcoming markets below!
Want to vend at an upcoming market?
Are you an Artist, Maker, Jeweler, Baker or just someone that loves to share the awesome things you make?
Then you should join us for one of our Grave Yard Markets!
Apply today and join us!
All applications must be sent via E-mail to Bex@LearnedLemur.com
- A description of yourself and what you make.
- Some photos of what you make.
- Any social media links to your work.
- All dates you would like to vend at.
We look forward to hosting you soon and
Keep It Weird!
Nocturnal Creatures Ghost Tour
Do you want to meet a ghost? Do you live for the night? Then Nocturnal Creatures Ghost Tours are just for you! The Learned Lemur alongside the incredible team from Prism Paranormal Investigations are here to offer you a night like no other. Put on your comfy shoes, grab your spirit box and get ready for a spooky night!
This isn't your average ghost tour - you will join in on the investigation, commune with spirits, and learn about Denver's spookiest spots.
- Meet at The Learned Lemur Oddities Shop @ 2220 E Colfax Ave Denver, CO 80206 Between 6:30 and 6:45 - tours leave promptly at 7:pm
- Your tour guide will provide all necessary equipment to make contact with those beyond.
- Be prepared to walk, each tour is between 1 and 2 miles with lots of breaks, bring water!
- Dress appropriately for the weather, comfy shoes and clothes are a must!
- Tipping your tour guide isn't necessary but always appreciated!
- Please be courteous to our neighbors and your tour guides.
- All tours end on our back patio where you can trade in your ticket stub for a discounted beer from Bruz off Fax and continue the "spirited" conversation.